1. Consumers spend time researching on mobile
Consumers spend 15+ hours per week researching on their smartphone and on average visit mobile websites 6 times.
2. Mobile research starts with search
More smartphone users start researching about products or services on a search engine vs. a branded mobile site or app.
3. Location proximity matters to mobile consumers
69% of consumers expect businesses to be within 5 miles or less of their location.
4. Purchase immediacy is key
Over half of consumers want to make a purchase within an hour of conducting research on their smartphone.
5. Mobile influences purchases across channels
93% of people who use mobile to research go on to complete a purchase of a product or service. Most purchases happen in physical stores.